Air silencers and breathers quiet air exhausted from pneumatic tools, industrial air guns, blow molds, air cylinders and other pneumatic systems. Exhaust muffler/air silencers utilize porous sintered bronze directly bonded to nickel plated steel pipe threads to diffuse air and muffle noise from exhaust ports on valves.
- Air silencers reduce exhaust noise by approximately 20%
- Breather vents prevent contaminants from entering the air component
- Air silencers feature a unique stem for quick connections to tube collets
- MML type is designed to have 15% less pressure drop than MM type
- All models are constructed of sintered bronze, some are housed in plastic
- Use where contaminants ordinarily clog air silencers on air tools