Mead's AH-65 delivers a consistent, uniform blow. It is designed to accelerate, then strike a tool which may be guided by the supplied tool arm. A spring returns the hammer to the start position after the work is completed. The head must be free without fixtures or tooling attached directly to it.
- The impact force may be adjusted from a few ounces to 4,500 lbs
- AH-65 is supplied with a CSV-102 two-hand control unit
- Pressure Range: 25-175 PSI
- The trip mechanism releases the hammer when air in the chamber reaches a set level
- The hammer head accelerates to the end of its stroke
- A longer stroke creates greater velocity and greater impact